Dearly Beloved in Christ Jesus
We all know that in the Garden of Eden, the Serpent enticed Adam and Eve into partaking of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Thus they disobeyed the Word of God and fell from the Grace of God. (Genesis Chapter 3).
This caused the entire human race to become a sinful race lasting unto all generations and required the blood sacrifice of clean animals. If the consequence of the Original Sin was so hard and severe, one wonders what the Original Sin was. I have placed before you some relevant questions, suggestions and references in sequence which could make you think for yourself and understand what it was.
Questions And Hints For Consideration
1. What was the fruit that Eve ate that could open her carnal eyes and make her sexually conscious and realize that she was naked. (Genesis 3:6-7).
2. Was it really a literal fruit that Eve ate? Or was it just an euphemism which is a pleasant way of saying an unpleasant thing used to mean or cover up some unpleasant matter or act? (Proverbs 30:20).
3. If the eating of an Apple had made Eve realize that she was naked, it is time to pass the apples around once again since the women have been gradually shortening their dresses and some have reached an almost nude state.
4. Why did God ask Adam and Eve, “Who told thee thou wast naked”. Was Eve taught this by someone else? (Genesis 3:11).
5. What was the true meaning when the woman said, “The serpent beguiled me and I did eat”. The meaning of the word “Beguile” means “To Charm or Enchant or Ensnare”. Why is the word Beguiled me” used instead of the normal “Deceived me” (Genesis 3:13)
6. The Serpent was the highest among animal species and more intelligent and cunning than any other BEAST and stood upright. It means it was a higher specie than the Chimpanzee and could also speak (Genesis 3:1). “Subtil” is not just cunning but also wise and intelligent, having a knowledge of the under-standing of life as well.
7. What was the seed of the Serpent and the seed of the Woman? What was the enmity? (Genesis 3:15). Was that why Cain killed Abel? If Cain’s murderous act was not from God, then from whom did Cain inherit that trait?
8. The Bible says Satan was a murderer from the beginning (John 8:44). Adam was not a murderer to begin with. He was called a son of God. (Luke 3:38).
9. Why is it mentioned in the Scriptures that Cain was of the wicked one? (I John 3:12). Adam was referred to as a son of God and nowhere in the Bible is he called the wicked one. But Satan is referred to as the wicked one in the Scriptures a few times. Matthew 13:19, 1 John 5:18).
10. Why did the Christians take the Woman’s seed as Jesus? Jesus was born without sex. Mary’s womb was taken and a seed created by the Holy Ghost before Joseph took her carnally. No human male had anything to do with the conception and birth of Jesus. It came through the woman alone. (Matthew 1:17-21, Luke 1:30-35).
11. Why did Joseph wait until Mary had given birth to her first Child? If Joseph had known Mary when she was with Child by the Holy Ghost, then the seed created by the Holy Ghost without sex would be tainted by sinful blood again. That was why God made Joseph to wait until Mary had given birth to the Holy Child. (Matthew 1:24-25).
12. When there is this seed of the woman, that was Jesus, who then is the Serpent Seed? How did it come into the human line? Who were involved? Was it lawful or unlawful?
13. In one of His Parables about the Kingdom, Jesus talks about the Seeds and the Tares (Matthew 13:24-30). When the Master sowed the seeds, the enemy sowed the tares in the night in a stealthy manner. If the harvest is the End of the World, who are the True Seed and who are the Tares?
14. How did the Tares come among Human beings? Did the tares come in a lawful manner or in an unlawful and stealthy manner?
15. What was the connection between the fruit Eve ate and her conception? Was it connected to God cursing her female organ in order for the woman to have pangs or pain at Childbirth? (Genesis 3:16).
16. Why did Adam call Eve His wife, “The Mother of all Living” whereas it is not said anywhere in the Bible regarding the First man Adam as “The Father of all Living”? (Genesis 3:20).
17. Why did God curse the earth instead of Adam? He could not curse His own son that He had created in His own image and He cursed the earth instead (Genesis 3:17-19).
18. In Revelation 13:8, it is written that all those who were not in the records of God or the Book of Life, before the foundation of the World followed the Beast of Revelation 13:1. Who were those unrecorded people? Aren’t they the Tares mentioned in the Parable of Jesus? Also read Revelation 17:8.
19. If they are Tares sown by the enemy, how did Satan inject his seed into the human race? Satan cannot create a body for himself like the Lord did, when He had taken a body and met Abraham and dined with him in the plains of Mamre. (Genesis 18:1-33).
20. Satan was a fallen Angel. He is not a creator. He cannot create a body for himself and press himself into it to have contact with a woman. His perverted nature was that he could always pervert what is already created.
21.He had to find a method to get into the human stream of life. He could get into unclean animals and that was what he chose to do in the Garden of Eden. Therefore he had to posses the Serpent to inject his seed.
22. In the New Testament, we know of the man possessed with a legion of demons. When Jesus cast the devils out, they requested Him that he send them into a herd of swine. When Jesus did so, the devils entered the swine numbering about two thousand, and made them run violently down from a steep place into the sea and commit suicide. (Luke 8:27-33)
23. Satan had chosen an animal among the species, very close to human beings in the Garden of Eden to possess it. That was the Serpent which was closer to the Humans among the species. It was higher than the Chimpanzee among the species.
24. It could speak too. It was speaking about God too. Its words contradicted what God had said. (Genesis 3:1-5). Being the last of the animals created before Adam, the Serpent was ranked next to man and looked more like a man. The Serpent was not created in the image and likeness of God as Adam was. And it did not have a spiritual soul. Adam was ruling over the Serpent just as he was ruling over all the animals. (Genesis 1:26, 2:19-20).
25. Before the foundation of the world, before anything was created, God planned everything in His Foreknowledge regarding His work of Salvation and Redemption besides other things. Thereafter we know that He expressed Himself as the Word of God or the Son of God who was the express image of God and began to Create. (John 1:1-3, Revelation 3:14, Hebrews 1:1-3, Colossians 1:14-17).
26. God, before the foundation of the World, in His Foreknowledge, had known the End from the Beginning. He knew who would come and partake in His plans of Salvation and Redemption. That was the Book of Life. Those who do not come into His account are the Tares.
They do not appear in His Records of Redemption. In a harvest, only the Wheat grain is accounted for and is taken into the Garner, but not the Tares, Chaff or Hay. They become food for the Beast. (Romans 8:29-30).
27. Genesis 4:1 states only one act of union between Adam and Eve, but two children were born. Yet, it does not record the two as twins. Whenever “twins” of the same father were born they are specifically stated in the Scriptures. Read Genesis 25:24; 38:27.
28. The Bible says twice that Adam knew his wife and gets three children. First time he gets two together. The first son Cain is said to have come from the Lord. Any fruit of the womb is from the Lord. (Genesis 4:1-2, 25, Psalm 127:4).
29. And consider why Adam so named the first son of Eve as Cain. Cain means acquisition, because he was not Adam’s begotten son; he was merely an acquired son. (Ref: A dictionary of the Bible by T & T Clark, Edinburgh). Undoubtedly, Cain was not the seed of Adam. He was clearly the seed of the Serpent.
30. When Seth was born, why did Eve say, “(God) hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel whom Cain Slew”? (Genesis 4:25). Seth the son of Adam is said to have been born in the very likeness and image of Adam (Genesis 5;3). No such thing is said of Cain anywhere. She could have just said that God had given her more seed. She does not seem to have taken Cain into consideration at all.
31. Why did God institute the sacrifice of Blood? Was the Original sin connected to the human blood? Now it seems eating of the forbidden fruit had made all the human generations tainted. Therefore each generation has had to seek the blood for cleansing throughout all generations until the last Generation. (Genesis 3:21, Hebrews 9:22).
32. Aren’t there other ways of cleansing the sin of eating the forbidden fruit? If it was just a fruit, emetics could have been used for vomiting and purgatives could have been used for excreting and cleansing the system. Or some herbs could have been used to purify the system. Nowadays they have Aloe Vera preparations and other tonics to get rid of impurities from the human Body. Why did it have to be Blood for the cleansing?
33. What was the connection between the fruit Eve ate and the blood sacrifice? The Lord clothed Adam and Eve with Coats of Skins. How did Coats of Skins come without blood being shed? The practice of sacrificing blood had been followed for around 4000 years. Thereafter the True Sacrifice Jesus came on the scene and shed His own blood as a perfect sacrificial blood.
34. The Origimal Sin was so great and evil in magnitude that the sacrifice of Blood was made necessary for each generation to be cleansed. (Psalm 51:5). But saving the mankind from sin was of prime importance for God. Therefore killing of animals for sacrifice was necessitated even though it seems so cruel. In such a case what could have been that Great Sin?
35. Was the Blood Sacrifice instituted because Human Blood was tainted? Was it because the Human Blood was tainted by an animal that animal sacrifice was instituted? Was it because it was tainted by an unclean animal that the sacrifice of clean animals was instituted to be followed throughout the generations?
36. How did the human blood get tainted? Did human blood and animal blood mingle together with each other? Each animal of the species can mingle with one higher or one lower among the species according to the scientists.
37. God created the Fish, and every creature that lives in water including the Whales, and every winged fowl after its kind. Then He created the reptiles, Cattle and beasts after their kinds up to the Serpent which was the highest among animals.
38. Each specie of the Fishes, Birds, Reptiles and Animals were created from the lowest of the species (Amoeba) to the highest of the species (Serpent) step by step which the Scientists are able to trace. To cap it all up He created Man finally in His Image. Man who was created with a soul was the crown of all the creation. (Genesis 1:20-31).
39. In the Zoos they try to mate Lions and Tigers and as a result of this hybridization they give birth to Ligers, Tigons, Litigons and so on. This happened in Kolkata zoo. Recently they mated a Zebra and a Donkey which gave birth to a new specie called Zebroid. This proves that the animal species can mix with one higher or one lower of the species.
In “The Hindu” daily dated 31st January 2017, (Trivandrum Edition) there is a news item about this. A Lion and Tiger have given birth to a Liger in a Zoo in Southern Russia. According to the Guiness book of World Records, a Liger called Hercules in the USA is the biggest Liger in the world with a weight of 418 kilograms. and a length of 3.33 metres. Since this kind of mixing is against the principles of God, God hates this kind of hybridization. (Genesis 1:11,12,24).
40. If human blood and animal blood did mingle together, which was the animal that was involved? Was it the Serpent? Was that why God deformed the serpent in an unrecognizable manner? The Bible says that there is a Seed of the Serpent too. (Genesis 3:14-15).
41. According to the Anthropologists there should have been an animal between the Chimpanzee and the man. They call it the Missing Link. What is the Missing Link the Scientists are unable to discover? Is it the Serpent? (Genesis 3:14).
42. God could have cursed the Serpent some other way if it was just a literal fruit that Eve ate. But why did He deform the Serpent? (Genesis 3:14). Was it to prevent it from repeating it? Was it also to keep it a secret until it is revealed in the last days by the Prophet of God? (Genesis 3:15, Revelation 10:5-7)
43. Some may think of God as a cruel killer of innocent animals through Blood sacrifice. Do you think God was a killer to commit genocide like the dictator who killed six million Jews during the Second World war or like the dictator who killed a hundred and fifty thousand Tamils just a few years back? God wanted to save mankind from sure death which was of prime importance and therefore he had to institute the blood sacrifice.
44. God had instituted the Sacrifice of Blood for purification, because of the sin committed against the human blood. Sacrifice of animals was just a shadow. It was so important that He himself had to come down as a sinless Lamb of God and fulfill every sacrifice in the Bible (Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 9:12-14,19-28, 1 John 1:7).
45. In His last Supper, Jesus gave the cup to His disciples and said, “For this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins”. Thereafter He shed His sinless blood on the cross for us. Life is in the Blood. (Matthew 26:27-28, John 6:54-56, Romans 5:12-18, Deuteronomy 12:23).
46. Why do we still plead the blood of Jesus for purifying of our body, soul and spirit? The Bible says “The Blood of Jesus cleanseth us from all sins”. I John 1:7-9).
47. God had instituted the animal sacrifice since it was just a shadow that He sent Christ the Son of God Himself who fulfilled the perfect Sacrifice to cap it all. If Blood sacrifice was all that important, WHAT THEN WAS THE ORIGINAL SIN? Even in His covenant with Abraham, God’s requirement was still the blood of circumcision - from the foreskin! It was also the blood from the foreskin that preserved Moses from God’s anger. (Genesis 9:9-14, Exodus 4:24-26).
48. The Old Testament Saints sacrificed the sheep and Calf for the remission of their sins. When they died they were preserved from Satanic influences in the Hades through the blood of the animals. We see this in the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus. When Jesus died, the perfect sacrifice was fulfilled and through His Sacrifice, He could take them from the Hades to Paradise.
The Woman with the familiar spirit could call Samuel from the Hades. But Paradise comes under the heavenly boundaries in which Satan has no entry. No one can contact the saints from the earth. ( Psams 68:18, Ephesians 4:8-10). Some claim to be able to call saints like Mary, and others and speak to them. But only the evil spirits appear like them and speak to them. Any form of this spiritualism of contacting the dead is of the devil.
49. The sons Eve had given birth too were different in Character. When Cain was born Eve had said, “I have gotten a man from the LORD”. Then his twin brother Abel was born. Abel had the revelation of the Blood whereas Cain did not have it. He committed the first religious murder. The greatest hatred is religious hatred. The First ever murder was Religious Murder. (Genesis 4:1-15).
50. Apart from the First murder, even the First Ever lie was uttered in the Garden of Eden by the Serpent. The Lord had told Adam not to eat of the Tree of the knowledge of Good and evil and that the day he eat thereof he would surely die. But the Serpent came up with the First ever lie in the Garden of Eden saying that they would not surely die. (John 8:44,Genesis 2:16-17, 3:4). God hates the Lie and the Liars.
51. Also after Cain killed Abel, The Lord asked Cain where his brother was. Cain the seed of the Serpent uttered the Second Lie and said he knew not. Jesus Said that Satan was a liar and the father of it. It is no wonder his seed also utters the lie. (Genesis 4:9, John 8:44). God hates Lies
52. Now regarding the two lines of Cain and Seth are concerned, their respective outlook in life are different. One is spiritually inclined whereas the other is earthly minded. (Genesis 4:1-4, 17-26).
53. Both the seeds were religious. One knows the Secret about the Blood Sacrifice and the Grace of God and the other does not know them. One has faith in the religion of Grace through the clean blood that was shed. The other believes in the religion of works. (Genesis 4: 1-4).
54. Adam’s line starts once again with Seth. The Bible says, “And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew”. (Genesis 4:25).
55. When Cain’s son Enoch was born (Third from the Serpent), he built a city and named it after his son Enoch (Genesis 4:17). Cain’s line was leading in Music and Scientific things etc. The Seventh from the Serpent was Lamech. He was a Polygamist and a murderer. (Genesis 4:17-23).
56. When Seth gave birth to a son “Enos” (third from Adam), that men began to call upon the name of the Lord. Enoch the Seventh from Adam walked with God. He was taken up by God without death. (Genesis 5:21-24, Hebrews 11:4-5).
57. Now we understand that Cain was of the Wicked one and why Cain killed Abel the seed of Adam. Here we see the enmity between the two seeds. Herod, the king under Rome, thought he had done away with the Woman’s seed Jesus by killing the children under two years in Bethlehem. (Matthew 2:1-23).
58. When the Jewish Church thought they had done away with Jesus by crucifying Him through the power of the Roman Government, The Serpent’s seeds thought that it was the end of Him. But on Calvary, Jesus, the seed of the woman paid for our sins and overcame Satan by rising from the dead.
In the Second Coming of Christ too Rome, the dragon tries to devour the Man Child which is the seed of the woman as soon as it is born. But The Man Child is caught up unto God and to His Throne. (John 16:16-24, Revelation 12:3-5).
59. The battle between the two seeds have been perpetual throughout. The Serpent tried to persecute the woman and failed. Therefore it went after those who were left behind in the Rapture and tried to persecute and make war with the remnant of the woman’s seed during the days of the Tribulation Period.
They have the Testimony of Jesus Christ. They will seal their testimony with their blood. This war will continue till the end with the final showdown between Christ and the Antichrist and their armies. (Revelation 12:14-17, 14:12-13, 19:11-21).
60. The Church that is the Mother of harlots, for centuries in the past, has been killing the martyrs of Jesus Christ in millions. She is seen sitting on the Beast which has the Political and Religious powers of the World.
With that power she has been able to massacre the Martyrs of Jesus Christ. After Satan is cast down the beast will make war with the saints with all its power and thus try to destroy the remnant of the seed of the woman. (Revelation 14:12-13, 17:3:6).
61. What was the status of Eve before the curse? Eve was created from the Rib of Man. She was not created from the Head bone or Foot bone but a bone from the Middle to be an equal with man as a companion and helpmate, from below the Shoulders to be protected and from near the heart to be loved. (Genesis 2:20-22).
62. Eve was co-equal with Adam and a free being. Only when a person feels equal that he or she could be a good companion and there could be true love. When Eve was being talked to by the Serpent, Adam was not present which is obvious. Had he been present, he would have prevented this seduction of Eve by the Serpent.
63. When God created the Heaven and the Earth and then all other species in pairs, He capped it all by creating the man Adam. That was the Original Creation. Satan could not cause any damage to the Original Creation of God. Adam was alone by himself. Then the need for a helpmate and companion arose. (Genesis 2:20).
64. God wanted man to have a helpmate. Then God took one of the Ribs of Adam and made the Woman with it (Genesis 2:21-24). This was not the Original Creation. The woman was not created like Adam. She was taken out of Adam and therefore she was a by-product.
65. The woman was not in the Original Creation and was created later after being taken out of Adam. This was the opportunity Satan was waiting for. We do not know how long he waited. He made use of this opportunity well to inject his seed into the human race.
66. Satan could not deceive Adam since he was in the Original creation. But he could deceive Eve since she was not in the Original Creation. But Adam could be deceived by the woman since she was a by-product taken out of him. So much for the Fall of Man.
67. After the Fall, Eve lost her earlier status of being co-equal with man. She was made to be subject to her husband. He was to rule over her henceforth. Now she is in a position inferior to that of a man. She has to cling to her husband. (Genesis 3:16).
68. God had made a pair of all species to begin with. Then Eve was given to Adam as a helpmate. But after the fall, the reduced status of woman from being co-equal to man to being subject to the husband gave place to polygamy in human beings, animals and birds. Man started having multiple wives whereas the woman had to cling to her husband and be obedient to him all her life.
69. Apostle Paul too confirms the present status of a woman. He does not allow her to usurp authority over a man. She is not to teach or interpret or handle the Word of God. If she separates from her husband, she is to reconcile with him or remain single and not remarry when the husband is still alive. (I Corinthians 7:10-11, 1 Timothy 2:12).
70. If the eating of the fruit caused Eve to sin, what was the sin of Adam?. He also partook of the forbidden fruit. When a woman is taken by another man, she is not to return to her husband. A man taking an adulterous woman too commits adultery. Both incidents must have taken place within a short period of time for both seeds to conceive. (I Corinthians 7:10-13, Deuteronomy 24:1-4, Matthew 5:31-32, 19:3-9, Mark 10:2-12, Luke 16:18).
71. In the United States, long ago, a white woman had given birth to twins and one of them was black. The white husband of the woman refused to support the black child. In the Court Hearing, the woman admitted having a black lover and that she had union with both the husband and the lover within a gap of about half an hour.
This is what seemed to have happened in this case of the Serpent, Eve and Adam. Doctors have known for years that a woman entering pregnancy can still conceive up to 60 days after her last Menstrual Period. So theoretically, twins could be conceived up to 60 days apart - a phenomenon called Super-fecundation.
72. We find that in Genesis 6:1-4, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair and they took them wives from among them. Who were the sons of God?
73. Angels are Spirits. They cannot press themselves into flesh or create a body for them to come down to have contact with a woman since they cannot create. If the Angels have had power to create, Satan himself could have done it .
74. Since he could not do it that he had to possess the serpent to inject his seed. Satan was a fallen son of God (Angel). He had access to the meetings of the sons of God since he was a fallen son of God. (Job 1:6, 2:1). He and his angels had access to the meetings of the hosts of heaven in the presence of God. (I Kings 22:19-23).
75. In Revelation 12:7-10, when the Man Child is caught up to the Throne of God, Satan and his angels lost the war against Michael and his angels. Then the Great Dragon will be cast out, that old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan which deceives the whole world, he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
76. There will be no place for them in heaven. Until then they will have access to places meant for the sons of God (Angels). Satan comes down and incarnates as the beast of Revelation 13:1-10 or Antichrist.
77. The line of Cain comes through Satan the Wicked one who used the Serpent to take Eve. and Seth’s line was from Adam. It was the intermingling of these two lines that kindled the anger of God to destroy the earth with the Floods. (Genesis 6:1-3).
78. Having Sex with a beast is a perverted act. It goes against nature and defiles a person. It is an abominable confusion. The Bible is against it and condemns Bestiality. All those who are involved are cursed. That was the kind of abomination committed in Eden. (Leviticus 18:23, Deuteronomy 27:21, I Kings 14:24, 15:12, 22:46, II Kings 23:7, 1 Corinthians 6:9, I Timothy 1:10).
79. Intermingling of beastly strength and human wisdom made their offspring to be mighty men. There were giants on the earth. The result of the union between both the seeds brought forth Giants too (Genesis 6:1-4). This intermingling with peculiar combination of the genes might have produced the giants. But the floods put an end to all this in the days of Noah.
80. In the Floods of the days of Noah all mankind save the family of Noah were annihilated. In such a case, the question arises as to what happened to the seed of the serpent. Does the trail of the serpent end there? Or does it still continue to exist?
81. Who said it is finished with? No. Not at all. But it has survived and has established and consolidated itself in a massive way and has a mammoth following. The Gene had survived. How can it be? Is there any proof? May be not a direct one. But there are circumstantial evidences.
82. Let me give a hint. Noah cursed Canaan. At the time of the fall God could not curse Adam. But in Genesis 9:24-27 we see Noah cursing Canaan. It is said the Canaanites spread abroad all over. (Genesis 10:18). There were Giants among the Canaanites. (Numbers 13:33, Deuteronomy 2:11,20, 3:11,13, Joshua 12:4, 13:12, 15:8, 17:15, 18:16).
83. In the Very First Church Ephesus, the Nicolaitan seed was sown. It started with the deeds of the Nicolaitans and it displeased the Spirit of God. The first love was lost. In the Third Church, Pergamos, the deeds became doctrines and the denominational seed opposing the Word seed tooth and nail.
Finally in the Seventh Church, Christ is put outside the Church, knocking at the doors of individuals. The false Church grew to be a big Church with massive support and is ready for the Antichrist to be revealed in it to stand against the True Christ. (Revelation 17:1-18).
84. In Isaiah, King Ahaz and his offspring are compared to serpents. (Isaiah 14:28-29). Also read Jeremiah 31:27.
85. There will be another showdown between the Serpent’s Seed and the Royal seed of the woman before the Millennium. (Revelation 17:14, 19:16-21). The Beast of Revelation 13:1 and the kings of the earth make war with the Son of David sitting on the white horse.
86. Did you notice in Genesis, the book of Beginnings, we find that the Serpent which was a Beast becoming the Reptile. In the Book of Revelation, the Serpent in Revelation 12:3 becomes the beast of Revelation 13:1 in the end.
87. Adam and Eve, after the fall, had their carnal eyes opened and they sewed Fig leaves together and made themselves Aprons with a feeling of guilt. This they did to cover up their sexual organs (not mouths) that caused their fall. This is enough proof that shows what their Sin was. (Genesis 3:7)
88. Due to the Original Sin, every man is worthy of sure death. The wages of Sin is death. The blood of animals can keep us from evil only to a certain extent. A man may die for another man. But his sinful blood cannot cleanse another man.
A sinless man had to die for us. That was why, the Second Adam Jesus was born without sex and sinless. Only His blood can wash away our sin and unrighteousness. (Romans 6:23, I Corinthians 15:45)
89. Adam and Eve brought about the Fall of man through Sex. But the Second Adam Jesus was born without sex to a virgin. No human male had anything to do with the birth of Jesus Christ. The Holy Ghost created a life cell in the womb of Mary which brought the Sinless Child, Jesus. (Luke 1: 34-35). He brings Salvation and Redemption to mankind.
90. What happens when a drop of black Ink is poured into a liquid bleach solution in a small vessel? The color of the Ink breaks up, disappears and becomes white. It cannot be brought back anymore. In the same way when our sins touch the blood of Jesus, they break up, disappear and become white. Then we get the status that we have never sinned at all. This is what is known as the Righteousness of God. It makes us Hundred percent sinless saints.
91. In Genesis Adam and Eve losing their purity, take to the fig leaf garment which was their own righteousness whereas in Revelation, the Bride of Christ purifies herself with the Word of God and is ready. She gets an apparel that is clean and white linen which is the righteousness of saints. (Genesis 3:7, Revelation 19:7-8).
92. John the Baptist and Jesus were preaching about the Kingdom of Heaven to the masses. The Pharisees and Sadducees stood against them because they did not have a Revelation of God. John the Baptist and Jesus called them as “Sons of Vipers”. (Matthew 3:7, Matthew 12:34, Matthew 23:33, Luke 3:7).
93. When Eve was beguiled by the Serpent and disobeyed the Word of God, Sin, Sickness, Sorrows and Curses came into the world. The Tree of life was lost. Death came in. Personal relationship of man with God was cut off.